Friday, March 20, 2009

"Well rounded... right... like a basketball?"

I've been trying really hard lately to think of something that I'm particularly good at, something that I do exceptionally well.

There are a lot of things that I can do pretty well, or at one time used to be able to do pretty well. I can play a lot of sports, I was once the best goalie in my Hockey league, I was a fairly good wide receiver at one point in my life, and I still play Basketball pretty well to this day (I'm no Michael Jordan but I can pass, shoot, and dribble my way around the court). I've been doing graphic design for like eight or nine years now and at one time had a fairly extensive client base, and have had a lot of my work professionally printed (CD covers, fliers, banners, business cards, etc, etc...). My whole life I've done well in school but I've never excelled in one single subject. I write songs, some of which are petty good, unfortunately I don't have any resemblance of a voice to sing them and I dabble in playing the guitar.

There are plenty of other things that I can do, some of which I can do well, but none of these things strike me as a particular talent that I have.

I guess I'm just generally well rounded? *shrugs*

Maybe I shouldn't have ate that blueberry pie...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can name some things you're not good at.

    Like photoshopping yourself into photos, for example.

    This one is pretty great though, I can't lie haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying that I'm good at everything fool, you missed the point. Also, these are obviously intentionally supposed to be bad!!!

    ReplyDelete