Thursday, January 8, 2009

Marty McFly, you lucky bastard... let me borrow that Delorean.

It amazes me that people can say with confidence that they do not have a single regret in their life. I guess it could reflect personality, some people are carefree and content with the way they handle situations. I still can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am a very ambitious person, I try to put myself in a situation to do what is best for me and my future, as well as the people that I care about.

There are numerous instances in my past in which I wish I could go back, relive and change. Make a better decision, make a different move, react differently. Most are as petty as taking a swing at someone who deserved it instead of swallowing my pride, or dancing with my mom at my cousin's birthday party when I was eight or nine years old, instead of being embarrassed (I'm sorry mom, I tried to make it up to you at Antonnettes wedding). Some are more serious, and affected people that I loved, or cared about. These things really bother me, and will always bother me. I am never intent on hurting anyone, but somehow I manage to do it a lot more than I'd like.

I am the master of making poor decisions, it plagues me like good looks plague Adriana Lima.
I simply can't escape it.

To anyone I've ever hurt (the majority of which will more than likely never read this) I am sorry.

Love,
Pat.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I try not to regret. And I definitely wouldn't go back and change anything. But that's mostly because I fear the ramifications of time travel/alteration.

    You know, get with that one girl I let go, and subsequently rip a whole through the multi-verse.

    Time travel is serious business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you seriously photoshop that picture? Gahd, I hate you. Rofl ♥

    Regrets are for suckers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I thoroughly agree with your statement here:

    "I am the master of making poor decisions, it plagues me like good looks plague Adriana Lima.
    I simply can't escape it."

    Adriana Lima is sex.

    ReplyDelete