Friday, January 16, 2009

The leaves turn green; the sun shines a little brighter.

The reign of terror is almost over.

Fuck you George W. "Douche Bag" Bush (yes, I believe that they formally announced that at his resignation speech).

Obama, don't get shot... and pick this economy up a little bit -thank you.

Photobucket

It's ok baby, no more tears.


Oh, and what the hell? A flock of birds takes down a GIGANTIC aircraft... really?
...REALLY?

That's like saying a litter of kittens could take out a train.

Photobucket

O_O.


LMAO at my entry title before, my mouse is a little bit broken and it tends to click at random points in time. Hence The lurns, as opposed to leaves... thank you mouse.

3 comments:

  1. You'd be surprised what you could do with a strategically placed litter of kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could anyone hate Dubya? Just look at that hilarious face of his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of which, I think I spot a booger.

    ReplyDelete